Saturday 29 January 2011

To Andria

This message goes out for a very special friend,   and her name is Andria.  

To Andria,

I would like to thank you for believing me and supporting me and not believing a word Metokur or Slapstick Anarchy has to say about me,   i'd also like to thank you for inspiring so many of my stories and characters and for being an overall wonderful friend.    Thank you for everything.  

Also you'll be glad to know that EGY is no longer a problem since she got banned from DA in December of last year,  also you don't have to worry about ol Rents -   his blog now appears to be gone as he has been banned from wordpress.     Also Midnight-Oyl and i  are no longer enemies as we are now friends on deviantart.

I have been doing very fine and have had a wonderful christmas,   i am also glad to announce that the cyst that i once had on the left side of my neck is now gone for good,  i had an operation on the 9th of December and now that cyst is gone.

I hope that you are well and that no monsters,  aliens or demons have tried to kill you,  eat you or maim you.  You are one of the best online friends i have ever had.

But there is only so many words i can use to describe how wonderful you are as a friend,  and i would probably run out of things to say before i can finish this,   but i would just like to say...thanks for being a friend.        And here's a cute little furry friend to give you some inspirational words of wisdom on the subject of friendship.  



2 comments:

  1. Thank you... I have been extremely busy with real life (contrary to what EGY or another troll might have told you, I'm not pregnant), I have more online acquaintances now than I can keep track of, and I was quite disappointed when I found out that you really were Mariana Hanks.

    I'm definitely glad EGY and Rents are gone, and I hope Metokur goes away too. I'm glad you and Midnight-Oyl are friends now, I personally don't care for the guy or his emphasis on junk in his art, but to each their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the same thing too and you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete