Sunday 26 April 2009

Bully Trauma

The story i'm about to tell you is true. It happened a long time ago at a school we used to go to. In the class we were in there was this one kid everyone feared, his name was Keith Michael Vincent Darby and he was a real bully. He was unattractive, mean, arrogant, rude, and absolutely beastly. He hated everyone's guts especially ours, he hated us because we were different. He had a face only a blind mother could love and the heart of a monster. He had no sense of humour and would always order the other kids around and tell them to "shut up" for no reason. He would also beat up anyone who questioned his methods in a rather brutal manner. Me and my brother were always on his list of "victims". He hurt me pretty bad one time. Eventually we got pretty sick of his behaviour and I decided to stand up to him- I said "Keith, I've had enough of your monstrous behaviou. You may think that you are all that but you are NOT all that. You are an arrogant, selfish bully who gets his kicks from picking on innocent studens like me. I will not bother to fight you, because I am better than that. Your evil rein of terror must come to an end. I may not be strong enough to stop you alone, but with my brother by my side I am more than a match for you. So give up your bully lifestyle and leave for the good of all mankind." And years later that hellspawn Keith was sent to a boarding school- and he he was never seen again.

2 comments:

  1. I had very much the same problem with a similar bully. However, her name was Tacara (although I'm not sure if that's the correct spelling), and she always went out of her way to beat the living crap out of me and nobody else. Her final attack on me was long after she was expelled from school and jailed for possessing crack cocaine and burglary tools, and she crashed my friend Ebba's 21st birthday party. I recieved a broken rib which nearly killed me by way of a collapsed lung. Ebba herself also received severe injury in the form of a perforated small bowel and a lacerated liver. She too almost died. As for Tacara, she is now doing life in prison with no parole after breaking the Three Strikes Law in my state (three felonies, then life without parole).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very interesting. Luckily our family has always had a "Monster Gene" which enables them to turn into a monster form of some kind. Mine happens to be a weregrinch.

    ReplyDelete