Sunday 27 February 2011

About the werejohncandy thing

This is one thing I just want to clear up with you lot,   i' m really not a werejohncandy and this is the complete and utter truth,   the werejohncandy thing was just for fun as is all the other monster stuff,   and it is something me and Blackbluedawg do for fun and it's something that makes us happy,    and  I don't want to give up on it because it makes me happy.

I mean you wouldn't want to give up on something that makes you happy would you?   I guess you wouldn't ever.    So don't believe a word those trolls may have said about me,   nothing that ED article says about me is true.

My life is perfectly normal and so is my mind,   i'm not retarded or insane -   I happen to be very clever and i'm not mentally disabled or anything so I am easy to understand.

I am doing fine and I hope you lot are as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment