Friday 18 February 2011

My work

I  have something I want to ask your opinion on.  

What do you guys think of my artwork and of my blog in general?   What things do you want to see more of?  And what are your favorite things about it?  Do you have a favorite photomanip or story which i've done?

I want your honest opinion,   and I want it to be nice and straight forward so please no trolling comments or anything.    I'm trying to put the whole being a troll's favorite target thing behind me now that EGY has been banned.

So what do you think of my artwork and what do you like about it?    Also what is your favorite thing about my blog?

And please pay no attention to the various rumours that were spread about me on metokur and ED - those aren't true and neither is anything in my ED article.

No comments:

Post a Comment