Saturday 12 February 2011

Missing Vera

Out of the three women who visit me on Wednesdays -  Heather,   Gloria,   Vera and Betty there are two I really enjoy the most and those two are Heather and Vera,     Heather's a hell of an artist and face-painter (she's done most of the face paints you've seen in the photos)  and Vera has a great sense of humour and I enjoy every moment I spend with her.

However I dislike Gloria and Betty,    Gloria was okayish and nice but she wasn't fun enough,    so my parents fired her and we got Vera instead.     Betty just seems kind of annoying and bland,   but since Vera has been in the hospital for the last few weeks so Betty has been filling in.  

I'm really starting to miss Vera,   she is a lot of fun and now that she's out of the hospital and all -   I do hope that I will soon see her again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment