Wednesday 2 February 2011

Blackadder dream

As you know I am a huge Blackadder fan,  i've watched the episodes on dvd and have The Whole Damn Dynasty scriptbook,   i have also had numerous Blackadder inspired dreams and have done numerous fanscripts including a vampire Blackadder script and a curse of Bat-Adder fanscript.  

I have always felt that i could relate to Blackadder in many ways and that I possibly might be a long lost Blackadder family member,   i've written two Blackadder transformation stories of the main character becoming Blackadder himself -  both of which are new installments of my TftW stories (now absolutely troll free).

And this dream of mine is one of the many Blackadder inspired dreams i've had, it is a pretty deep and epic one.   One of the other ones i've had has a big LOTR style battle in it.

It starts off with me getting ready to perform on stage in a play when i get a visitation from Mr Edmund Blackadder himself (in his Blackadder the third incarnation) who tells me that i am a long lost Blackadder descendant and that it's my destiny to be a cunning,  intellectual mastermind like the rest of the clan.   

I start slowly becoming more and more Blackadder-like with each day.  I even start to look like him and sound like him -  my friends try numerous ways to try and get me back to my normal self but i dismiss them all. 

Eventually i am left with a choice -  either accept that it is my destiny to become a BlackAdder or get a change of heart and get back to my normal self and return to my friends. 

After careful consideration i decide that bad guys have more so fun so i accept my fate and my transformation into a full blown Blackadder member completes itself as i slink off into the shadows with my own Baldrick following closely.

I plan to turn this little piece here into a story perhaps a two or four parter,  i've already got a Legend Of Blackadder Hall story in the works as well as Guardian of Blackadder Hall,  both of which are going to have a Blackadder TF and both of them are going to be set in Blackadder Hall in England.   I also plan to do one set in a history museum.    I also plan on doing a similar story to that weregrinch story The Cursed DVD except with a transformation into Edmund Blackadder and with a Blackadder DVD.

There's also a Blackadder Meets Jack Of All Trades crossover script that I plan on doing sometime with him meeting Jack Stiles/The Daring Dragoon (that's Bruce Campbell's Jack Of All Trades character).   I also plan on doing one set at the Alton Towers theme park

No comments:

Post a Comment