Tuesday 19 April 2011

My sweet return

Well here I am,    I'm back on blogger and am ready to post despite the fact my old blog got removed earlier today for some weird reason.  

I didn't let it disconcert me in anyway,    and I have a new blog on bravenet as well as this new one i've set up but to be honest I seem to prefer this one to the bravenet one.

Bravenet is pretty cool and all but it's not the same,   and while the talking character option thing is cool I find it a little disturbing that the only voices you can get for your talking character are from the Microsoft samesque range,   and  also when I tried it out -  with a photo of Rowan Atkinson and clicked on preview -  the voice that came out was a female voice which  I wasn't too pleased with.

So rather than start all over again with the posting,    I did create a new Blogger account and a new blog -   but I've decided to import all  the old material from both of my old blogs onto this one.    But don't worry I will be posting some new material.

1 comment:

  1. Just in case you are wondering, this was a temporary blog, please come over to https://mmworldofmonsters.blogspot.com/ to see my more updated blogger.

    ReplyDelete