Thursday 20 January 2011

Change for the better

It looks like things are finally going right for me,  not only have two of absolutely worst online enemies have been banned (EGY and Rents)  but i'm now fully able to enjoy myself without fear of trolls,   all of EGY and her other aliases if she had any others -  have been banned off deviantart and hopefully will not be returning,  also i seem to have come on pretty good terms with Kheperbleu and Midnight-oyl, both of which used to be enemies of mine.

The only way things could get better is if Metokur would got permanently shut down forever or if all of EGY's blogs on blogspot got deleted.

Also now that my neck cyst finally got rid of and my voice back to normal i feel just great,  the Yowie toys i found on trademe finally arrived -  turns out the sender got the address wrong.   My dad had to do a lot of outbidding on there in order to get them.

Plus i am starting work on a script i've been wanting to do -  it's called My Tutor the Werecat and the villain of the piece is a werecat named Professor Rowan Tiberius who looks a lot like Rowan Atkinson.   It's a 3 parter and i'm just starting work on part 1.



2 comments:

  1. X2 on everything... it's been a pleasure getting to know you, Mariana, and congrats on the Yowie toys. I am going to be looking for Citroen 2CV, Peugeot 403 convertible, 504 sedan and 404 convertible, BMW 502, Lancia Fulvia, Alfa Romeo Montreal, Lotus Elan and Jaguar XK140 large-scale toy cars on eBay and Amazon soon (I am working on a Jay Leno-rivaling car collection, but in scale models since I live in a small cottage apartment), and I have apologized to Natter and Rebeccachu. Next on my list are BlackBlueDawg if he ever unblocks me and Andria if I can find a way to contact her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just asked Blackbluedawg to unblock you and he has, and i'll tell Andria that you're sorry if you ever see her online again.

    ReplyDelete