Tuesday 24 August 2010

Stories

As you can tell from my gallery, writing is my specialty and I know how to write a good story and how to make it more interesting for the reader. And my characters are certainly a lot more entertaining than anything you can see in movies today. 

The fact is, I know how to do a good story, a lot of people are fascinated by my characters and the worlds I make up in my many stories. And I will never let anyone get in the way.

I do not need a clique to make people more interested in my work, a lot of people love my stories as they are - because they don't always have to be about something relevant or connected to their interests at all. They would be boring if they were all like that.

I know how to make people happy and how to keep them entertained.



No comments:

Post a Comment