Saturday 14 August 2010

TftW: Mitchell's Spell

This is an episode of season 3 of Tales From The Web,  it is no longer centered on trolls but instead on politicians,  supermodels,  corrupt executives,  schoolyard bullies and other antagonistic character types.   It features the character Mitchell who is a lot like MJ. 

----------

Mayor Dinkleman was one of the most loathed politicians in the whole world, he was known for his constant cheating and shady connections with the mob - he was also known for lying and being a two-faced backstabbing fiend.




One night he was in his office about to raise more taxes when a cold, eerie wind blew in - and a hooded figure wearing a grim reaper-like skull mask was standing right behind him.



"Can't you see i'm busy?" Mayor Dinkleman exclaimed.



"I've come for you....Mayor Dinkleman. Your time has come." The hooded figure hissed.



The hooded figure then took his mask off, revealing a man who looked a lot like Michael Jackson in Ghosts.



"Just kidding. Did I scare you?" The man said, giggling.



"No. You didn't. And who the hell are you and what are you doing in my office?" Mayor Dinkleman asked.



"Well that's too bad. I guess i'll have to try harder next time. By the way my name is Mitchell - I am a spellcaster, and I am here to teach you a lesson." Mitchell responded.



"I assure you I have done nothing wrong." Mayor Dinkleman exclaimed.



"Ah ah ah - don't lie mr Mayor. Everybody in town knows of your horrible reputation. You cheat, you lie, you're a backstabbing fiend and an absolute monster. Oh yes - and not to mention how you have the annoying habit of raising people's taxes." Mitchell scowled, raising one eyebrow.



"So? I can do whatever the hell I want. I'm the mayor." Mayor Dinkleman retorted.



"I'm afraid that what you are doing is putting several lives in danger. What are you doing is wrong." Mitchell told him.



"I don't care. Run back to the circus you freak." Mayor Dinkleman shouted.



"Mr Mayor. It's not nice to say things like that - especially not to a spellcaster like me." Mitchell responded.



"Aaaaw....did I hurt your feelings? Well too bad freaky boy." Mayor Dinkleman retorted.



"Oh that's IT.....now you've made me mad." Mitchell snarled, his eyes started glowing red.



Mitchell then gave Mayor Dinkleman a rather stern angry stern which then morphed into his Superghoul form face.



"You see this Mr Mayor? This is MY game face." Mitchell snarled, his voice was sounding deeper and with a more demon-like echo.



"Nice scary demon guy....don't hurt me." Mayor Dinkleman spluttered, quivering in fear.



"Oh i'm not going to hurt you Mr Mayor. I've got something better in mind." Mitchell responded with a sly smile on his face.



"What are you going to do to me?" Mayor Dinkleman asked.



"Oh.....this...." Mitchell replied, smirking.



Mitchell then clicked his fingers and shot a magical blast out of his hands at Mayor Dinkleman.



"What the hell was that? Some kind of lame-ass magic trick?" Mayor Dinkleman shouted.



Mayor Dinkleman then doubled over in pain as strange changes started taking over him, first his skin darkened and became more ghoulish and mottled, his hands got bigger as his fingers grew longer and his fingernails became long crusted claws, and the same was happening to his feet as well.



"What the hell is happening to me?" Mayor Dinkleman exclaimed.



"Hehe. Silly Mayor. Can't you see? You're already a monster on the inside - and now you're becoming one on the outside as well." Mitchell responded, giggling a little.



As Mitchell spoke, numerous changes were happening to Mayor Dinkleman - he was growing taller, wider and more ghoulish with each minute.



"This can't be happening." Mayor Dinkleman screamed in horror.



"Oh but it is." Mitchell responded, smirking.



Mayor Dinkleman's face was next to change as his hair grew longer and more wild looking, his ears stretched out and became pointed, his eyes turned an eerie blood redish colour, he felt his teeth with his tongue - they were becoming sharp white fangs, his nose was begining to look slightly pointed before became more ghoulish looking.



"Noo.....noo... I don't want to be a monster." Mayor Dinkleman begged, his voice sounding deeper and more bestial.



"I'm afraid there's nothing you can do." Mitchell responded. "The transformation is near completion and you'll be stuck as a monster forever."



The transformation completed itself as Mayor Dinkleman's face became more ghoulish looking. When the transformation was complete, the Mayor was no longer a man - but a ghoul just like the one Mitchell had turned into earlier.



"Perfect. Looks like my job here is done. I must return to my friends with the good news." Mitchell exclaimed, smiling.



"What? And leave me like this? Are you out of your mind, freaky boy? I've got a press conference tommorow - and the public's going to go apeshit if they see me like THIS!" Mayor Dinkleman shouted in his more bestial voice.



"Sorry. Like I said before, there's nothing you can do about it. You're stuck like that forever. And besides that new look suits you rather well. Now you're a real monster of a mayor." Mitchell quipped, giggling. "For now I must leave, I must return home to my friends so that I can tell them the good news."



Mitchell then winked and phased back out through one of the walls of the office in a ghost-like manner before returning home to his friends to tell them the good news.



As for Mayor Dinkleman, he spent the rest of his life as a Ghoul but however he did mend his ways and earned a lot more respect.



Remember if you're a politician - don't act like a monster, or else one of these days you might find yourself becoming a real monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment