Friday 31 December 2010

About rumours

Although Anon may be gone from deviantart she still trolls me here on blogger and she has 7 or 8 or 9 failblogs including the BAAAAW Blog  and a couple where she has tried to impersonate Natter (including one where she took some of his supposed artwork without permission and posted it there) and one in which she tried to rip-off my own blog with Inside The Lab With Doc G.


I'd also like to point out that nothing she said on her BAAAAW blog entry about me from November 16th of last year is remotely true,   and that i'm not a necrophiliac - i wouldn't even dare think about digging up the body of a dead celebrity i like and doing stuff to them or even think about bringing them back to life.    Also if you are wondering who started the whole blood-sucking, hamster-eating,  two-headed lizard-tailed succubus rumour thing  I did -  as a means of poking fun of myself.

And also it was a sort of Drake and Josh reference as well,  in the beginning of the episode Eric Punches Drake, Drake says that he spread a rumour about Josh telling everyone at school that Josh was on a squirell diet and he spread more rumours about Josh.    

This is the quote i was referencing when i made up those rumours about myself:

Josh: Suddenly, everyone got the idea that I EAT SQUIRRELS!
Drake: I told people at school Josh is on this new squirrel diet.
Josh: Then the rumors got even worse!
Drake: Then, I made up worse stuff.
Josh: Someone told people that after I eat the squirrels, I use their fur to make my own underwear!
Drake: It was all lies.
Josh: Oh! The new rumor about me, and I don't get this one at all. It says that I have an extra toe growing out of my belly button!
Drake: People will believe anything!
Josh: For crying out loud, my belly button is toeless!



And as for the repeating the last word of my sentences for emphasis thing,   that was also a Drake and Josh reference as  Josh did that during seasons 1-3 of the show,    in fact it's kind of a trademark trait of his,    in fact most of the werejoshpecks featured in my monster world stories have that trait too (including Werejoshpeckprince)  and Jason the werejoshpeck and one of the newer recruits of the attic monster gang,    he is also based on a friend of mine who happens to be named Jason and looks like a pre weight loss Josh Peck and has similar traits,    there's also a second werejoshpeck in the group too -  his name is Warwick and he is named after one off my mom's friends who happens to look like a more mature Josh so because of this the character is a more evolved werejoshpeck form known as the Werejosh2.0 (based on the more mature post weight-loss Josh)



No comments:

Post a Comment