Friday 31 December 2010

Minions

Hello  fans i  hope you all have a happy new year and that you are well,   i'm sorry i  haven't posted in the past several hours and that i've been making fewer posts,   it's just  i've been so very busy and everything.   I had a great christmas and i hope you all did too.

I've been having  lot of fun here and in real life,    for the last couple of weeks i've been visited by this nice woman named Vera (usually on Wednesdays)  and sometimes her friend Betty visits me,   and one of my mom's friends came to visit.

I've been watching a lot of the Nostalgia Critic recently and he is brilliant,  i've also been working on some new photomanips since last time including a koala girl one.

I'll be working on a pig morph for draw2012 sometime today or either tommorow or during the week which will be fun because i've haven't done an Ungulate morph before,   i tend to steer clear of any animal that has hooves -   mainly because of this one nightmare i have in which i get visited by a demon cow.    But the pig morph should be fun to do.

By the way,   I entered the Despicable Me Minion Madness sweepstakes,  i have 431 minions in my army so far and have posted my Mastermind Resume along with a short story and three Halloween Minion drawings as well as playing a few games and watching a few clips.

In case you don't know what the Minions look like,   they are these little guys here

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having lots of fun... where did you meet Vera and Betty, may I ask? They sound like good friends for you. I didn't see "Despicable Me" but heard it was good, and IHOP (a restaurant in the US that specializes in breakfast) had a deluxe hashbrown special called "Minion Hashbrowns" as part of their Despicable Me tie-in that had cheese, onion, jalapeno peppers and lots of other stuff in & on them. They were pretty damn tasty, but only offered for a short time.

    I made something similar once, with frozen hashbrown patties, layered with three kinds of cheese, onions, green peppers, salsa, jalapenos, guacamole, Spam and sour cream, it was excellent, but me and my GF both felt like we were going to have heart attacks after we ate the whole lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool... glad you are still keeping in touch with people you have loved in years gone by, and Vera sounds cool. :)

    Cinaminion Buns... that was one of the other IHOP tie-in meals.

    ReplyDelete