Sunday 26 December 2010

Monsters

Greetings monster lovers,  Dr Music here.

And do not worry i will not give up my monster stuff, because much like fellow monster lover Blackbluedawg I do love the concept of a monster living in someone's closet.

How many of you believed that there was a monster in your closet when you were younger?

I certainly did and still do - in fact I have a whole gang of them in there and even though they fight a lot and sometimes do things that get me in trouble I still love them. Except for Scare Bear though, and that's because he's a possessed teddy.

Like I said before there is absolutely nothing wrong with believing in monsters or that you are one yourself.

Monsters, ghosts and the paranormal have facinated people for centuries. And it still continues to facinate and captivate people today.

Sometimes just for fun I watch really bad b-grade horror/sci fi films like the ones on MST3K and laugh at how silly they are - even though they are actually rather fun to watch.

And much like my friend Marionut247 I love the show Beetleborgs, in fact I watched it all the time when it was on Fox Kids. I especially loved the antics of those wacky house monsters - of course Flabber is my favourite.    I wanted the action figure of him so badly,  unfortunately i never got him but now i've got the doll of him.

I also sometimes watch the dvds of Tales From The Crypt which was one of the gifts I got from a friend - mainly season 1-7. My favourite season 7 episode is the one with Eddie Izzard in it - that and I love the Third Pig - that little animated one is pure gold. Poor Dudley is the only smart one in the lot while Drinky and Smokey are idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment