Friday 25 March 2011

The full moon


It was a full moon night last week and if like me you stayed awake to actually watch it,  you would have noticed that there always seems to be a spooky supernatural feel to it.    I'm not ashamed or afraid to say this but I love werecreatures and yes I believe,   no I don't believe I am one -  as I am a human like everyone else.   But I do like pretending to be a werecreature of sorts and making up my own.

Quite a lot of my dreams have transformation scenes in them and there's a couple in which I was a Na'vi,    I also got turned into a tyranosaurus in one of my much earlier ones as well as a Godzilla-like creature,     recently due to my recent Rowan Atkinson kick i've been dreaming that i've been turned into Edmund Blackadder,     i've been turned into a punk-rock skeleton in my nightmares (after trying to turn into John Candy or some other dead celebrity),   I've also been turned into a grinch,  weregrinch,   Bruce Campbell,  Ash from the Evil Dead series,   a half human/half pig monster,   a naga, a  vampire,   a gorilla,  a werecheetah,   a werepanda,   a few Disney characters,    a gremlin,   a koala (a cartoony one),   a wereowl,  a living Buzz Lightyear action figure,  a puppet,  a frog,   a hobbit,  a shark,   a plutarkian,  a martian mouse,  a rat,  a werebird of some kind and also the cat -  I turned into my cat in one of them.   I also was morphed into a demon like the ones from the live action Scooby Doo movie,  as well as a zombie,  deadite,  living Mushabelly and a  TY Beanie animal.      In one of my more recent ones I turned into one of my own characters -  Professor Rowan Tiberius,  a British werecat who looks like Rowan Atkinson with long hair.

If you were turned into a werecreature what would you choose to be turned into?  If I really was one I'd choose to be a member of the werebelushi family or a weregrinch perhaps,    as for the ones i'd least like to be morphed into i'd say any kind of werebirds  because the beak growing part would be kind of well...disturbing,  a wereinsect because it would be echoing The Fly too much,  werereptiles would be a problem because of the skin shedding thing,    werefish would be as a problem because I would constantly need water in order to survive,    any werecreature with hooves would be a no-no for me.

Things I've been turned into in dreams:

  • Michael Jackson 
  • Scooby Doo movie style demon.
  • Werepanda
  • Werecheetah
  • Godzilla-like monster
  • Werelion
  • Tyranosaurus Rex
  • Half man/half pig monster.
  • Punk rock skeleton
  • Werebelushi brawler
  • Na'vi
  • Bruce Campbell
  • Vampire
  • Ash Williams
  • My cat Nico
  • Gaston
  • Genie
  • Scar
  • Pete
  • The Grinch
  • Edmund Blackadder
  • WereOwl
  • WereElephant
  • WereRhino
  • Wererat
  • Weregrinch
  • Zombie
  • Deadite
  • Ghoul
  • Cartoony koala.
  • Judge Doom style toon/mutant human hybrid thing.
  • Power Ranger (the Black Mighty Morphin Ranger)
  • Power Ranger (Green Turbo Ranger)
  • Professor Rowan Tiberius (own character)





No comments:

Post a Comment