Saturday 19 March 2011

To my fans

I'd just like to appologize for my behaviour before,     I did not mean to offend anyone.      I'm not a troll,  but I do have a history of being trolled and if it is anything I have learned from this experience it's that trolling is wrong.

The truth is that I am not a werejohncandy or a weregrinch,  i am a human just like everyone else here and I deserve to be treated with the respect that I so rightly deserve to have after not getting any all these years.

I'd also like to apologize if any of my posts on here have offended people,   I am just merely having fun and there is no need to take any of it seriously.

And I just want the troll war to end,   and for that-site-that-shall-not-be-named to just leave me alone and to stop stalking me and to stop screencapping my work.

I realize know it was foolish of me to try and white knight for Werekatt's work,   I tried telling them it wasn't so bad but they mistook it as trolling and they didn't listen to me.

It is too bad I don't have a time machine so I can go back and fix what I did wrong in the first place,   but I must keep moving forward rather than looking back at the past.

To all my dearest followers and fans,   I hope you all can forgive me and that you will not leave this blog.

Yours sincerely Mariana Hanks/Nathan Forester aka Monstermaster13.

No comments:

Post a Comment