Sunday 19 September 2010

Brutal Legend

I have now got myself a playstation 3 along with 5 games for it including Brutal Legend,   for those who don't know about this awesome game,    you play as a roadie named Eddie Riggs who gets transported to an ancient time where he has to fight demons using the awesome power of rock,    Eddie is voiced by Jack Black by the way.

I would love to have all the moves and powers that Eddie Riggs has,   especially the power to sprout demon wins and to do those kickass guitar solos.

OHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!     That would rock so hard,  and i would be so badass that no one would be able to stop me,   i'd be like a rock god,    and no one can stop the metal or a rock god.

I heavily suggest giving this game a whirl,   it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment