Thursday 9 September 2010

Halloween plans

I've got some really good plans for October but I am wondering what should i be for halloween this year,  i was already MJ last year (with the grinch thrown in),   I already have been John Candy as well as Freddy Krueger.

I'm considering either going as either Bruce Campbell or Van Helsing this year.   I have seen some Evil Dead fans dressed as Ash and i'd like to try something like that this year.  

I'm looking for suggestions on how i should do it,   because i know the chainsaw hand thing would be too dangerous to try and pull off.    And i'm wondering what I could do for the chin because remember Bruce has that famous lantern jaw of justice just like Jay Leno except his is slightly better than Jay.

So what kind of things would you suggest for me if i was to go as Ash for halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment