Friday 24 September 2010

Imagine Casting

Many of you probably know that i do my own movie castings on a site called Imagine Casting,   i've done casting mainly for who would play my monster world characters in a movie adaptation of my series.   I always choose Jim Carrey to play me both as a human and as a weregrinch and i usually choose either Helena Bonham Carter or Michelle Pffiefer to play Andria.

Here's my Closet Monsters movie casting:
http://imaginecasting.com/titles/results/6109/closet-monsters-the-movie/

Here's the casting i did for a movie about Andria:
http://imaginecasting.com/titles/results/6202/andria-the-andria-kilgore-story/

Here's my Attic Monsters movie casting:
http://imaginecasting.com/titles/results/6009/attic-monsters/

Here's the casting I did for a movie about Blackbluedawg's crawlspace monster gang:
http://imaginecasting.com/titles/results/6108/crawlspace-monsters/

Here's the casting i did for Closet Monsters:  Reawakening.
http://imaginecasting.com/titles/results/6091/closet-monsters-reawakening/


I quite like the choices I made for the Attic Monsters movie casting -  especially Alan Rickman as Dustman (who is sort of like the Sandman),     Daniel Roebuck as Vincent the vampire (who is essentially modelled on a young Jay Leno),   and Lorry Goldman and Michael Lenner as Roscoe and Albert the gargoyle duo (who better to play a Siskel and Ebert type duo then these two?    They were both in the 1998 godzilla film as Gene and Mayor Ebert - respectively).   As for my choice for who would play Chumsley the werejohncandy i went with Kevin James because he is probably the closest thing to JC these days -  it was either him or Seth  Rogen.     And for Cassie i went with Edie McClurg because not only does she have the right personality for the part but she is a John Hughes regular as well so that's an extra special bonus.

Of course Reawakening would be the very first movie in the monster world film series and it would tell us all about the backstories of each member of Nathan's monster gang -  well for the first segment anyway - throughout the second half it would have Nathan reuniting with them after several years.   Of course there would be plenty of transformation scenes in it.

As for my closet monster movie casting I think it's perfect,  especially Robert Englund as Ted who is the Freddy-like character in my monster gang,  along with Kane Hodder as Jasey (the Jason Voorhees-like character),    Bruce Campbell as Bruce (the Ash-like character who is a demigod),   Carmen Electra as Grincherella the shegrinch,  and MJ impersonator Edward Moss as Mitchell (who is modelled on Michael Jackson and has the powers of his character in Ghosts) -   the only thing i'd change is that he makes his voice more like MJ's.

I'd like you guys to go over to Imagine Casting,   check out my movie castings then come back here and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment