Thursday 25 November 2010

To Liam

I would like to thank my dear friend Liam for supporting me on deviantart along with my other friend Blackbluedawg and for watching me,     you are one of the best friends i've ever had online.   I loved all the fun times i've had on DA with you and blackbluedawg -  you two are the best friends a weregrinch like me could ask for.

Just one question though -  is that dental plan blog really yours or did some impostor set that up?   Because when  i read the post on it -   it sounded more like Anon would say,   in fact Anon already has 3 failblogs one of which is a ripoff of this one.     She's probably trying to impersonate you on here to try and bother me -  but i'm not going to complain about that -    because not only does complaining about things make it worse but ruins my day along with yours -  so i'm just going to find something that entertains me and you should do the same too.

But in all honesty,  i think you are one of the nicest people on deviantart next to blackbluedawg,  if you have the chance -  check out my photobucket page -   i have 4 different albums -   one of which is the John Candy album which has screencaps from several of JC's movies,   the other is the Jim Carrey screencap album  which features screencaps from Jim's movies,    the Bruce Campbell screencaps -    mainly screencaps from My Name Is Bruce and Army Of Darkness but i hope to get a few from Burn Notice on there as well  -   and the Beetleborgs screencaps -    mainly they're screencaps from Curse Of The Shadowborg and Metalix:   The Movie on there and although they're not good quality since they're taken from the VHS -   I haven't heard any plans of Beetleborgs coming on DVD as of yet.    But you can watch several episodes of the show on Youtube,   look up BeetleborgFanatic -   they have almost every episode on there.

Here's to a real good friend,   cheers!






Here is the link to my photobucket page,  feel free to take a look at there:
http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l613/DrMusic2010/

Here is the link to my imagine casting page,  check out my imaginographies on there:
http://imaginecasting.com/members/nathanf_3/

1 comment:

  1. Okay nathan, you have my account name.. you will add me when your ready

    ReplyDelete