Tuesday 7 July 2009

Cool dreams

We've had some pretty cool dreams and here are the most recent ones

  • Tazmin's comeuppance

This one is probably our favourite one so-far. This one is where that creepy little brat Tazmin Burville finally gets what's coming to her. Basically me, my brother and some friends including Andria give her a potion that turns her into a rat (she really hates rats). My brother laughed for days after hearing about the ending.

  • King Of The Beasts

This one is my brother's favourite, this one was kind of like that TV show Manimal, my brother turns into a panther in one scene which is pretty cool and I become a lion.

  • Hide and Go Shriek

This one is where me and my brother are in Disneyland, all goes well except that in one scene we get trapped inside the Haunted Mansion ride. Luckily me and my brother manage to out scare the ghost host, my brother uses his knowledge of horror movies to turn himself into a werewolf of some kind and I use to become the Maestro from Michael Jackson's short film Ghosts. I turn into a "Super ghoul" in one part.

  • Villain Mountain

This one was the inspiration of the Teenage WereElvis feature length episode of the same name, basically this one is where we're at Disneyland and there's a new ride that wasn't there before and it's a big scary one called Villain Mountain. The premise of said ride involves Disney villains of all kinds. Tyrone The Terrible joins us. Not to mention we get to meet all of the villains after the ride stops.

  • The Visitor

This one was a rather heartwarming one in which I played a lonely alien from a distant planet and has the power to morph into anything he wants. I use my super alien powers to save a group of kids like Michael Jackson did in Moonwalker.

  • Ben 10

This was a Ben 10 dream I had in which my brother discovers the omnitrix and unlocks every single of Ben's alien forms. I loved seeing my brother turn into Ben Wolf.

  • Heroes VS Bullies

This is where me and my brother help the kid versions of ourselves deal with the devilish brute Keith Darby (the old school bully) and his cronies by giving them super powers. I give the kid version of myself super speed and the ability to summon an army of powerful monsters, my brother gives the kid version of himself the ability to transform into a fearsome werecat.

  • Chumsley's Backstory

Now this one was interesting because it was kind of the story of Chumsley's origin. It starts out in the woods, we see him all alone and scared. Then we see what appears to be sort of elf versions of me, my brother, and all our friends except Andria who appears as a slinky red haired tigress.

To find out more about Villain Mountain the ride, click this link:

htt://www.villainmountain.com/Ride.html

No comments:

Post a Comment