Wednesday 15 July 2009

Movies I hate:

They are some movies we like and some we hate. We're going to tell you what they are.

  • Titanic

Now most people LOVE this movie, me and my friends on the other hand think it's a piece of crap. This movie was too long and boring for us. Leonardo DiCaprio is our least favourite actor. The movie nauseated me. And the song My Heart Will Go On is played way too damm much on radio stations. That's cruel and unusual punishment if you ask me.

  • All 3 high school musical movies

I honestly do not get why some kids actually like this lame franchise. None of the stars look in the least bit attractive and also it's completely unrealistic. They sing and dance ALL THE TIME for NO REASON. When I was in high school we NEVER did any of that. At the school me and my brother worked at for a while there were these teenagers who used to listen to the soundtrack from the first and second HSM movies ALL THE DAMM TIME during recess. It drove us insane. I swear, if I hear "We're All In This Together" , "Fabulous" "Bet On It" or "Breaking Free" one more time i'll go absolutely bat f*** insane.

  • Camp Rock

This movie was just a bland ripoff of School Of Rock. I don't even like The Jonas Brothers and I don't care for Demi Lovato either. If I hear another song from that movie I'll just lose my mind.

  • Jump In

Same reason why I hate High School Musical. Plus it's got that annoying black kid who has Carrot Top's hair style. In my opinion, Disney Channel's teen stars have NO TALENT at all.

  • Hannah Montana: The Movie

This is why I prefer the teen stars of Nickelodeon fame. Disney Channel's teen stars ALWAYS get stuck having to stupid kiddie fests. I HATE Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana, the only reason she is famous is because her father is Billy Ray. Now Nickelodeon's teen stars on the other hand manage to move on- take Josh Peck for example, he was in a great film called The Wackness.

  • Any Tom Hanks movie excluding Toy Story, Big, or Splash.

We hate Tom Hanks. Especially seeing as he plays the SAME GUY over and over again. In almost every movie he's in he's ALWAYS the moron. Forest Gump was okay but we didn't think it was that great. Mom on the other hand loves that movie- we got it on dvd for her as a present. We liked it when he did movies like Splash and Big and when he was the bully on that episode of Happy Days. Toy Story/Toy Story 2 was good as well (can't wait for the third one). We liked Splash because that had John Candy and Eugene Levy in it as well.

  • Wired

This movie was supposedly a biopic about John Belushi, but it was anything but that. The movie didn't make much sense to me and it wasn't that good. Michael Chiklis wasn't good as John Belushi in my opinion. I hope that they do a BETTER Belushi biopic and get someone like Jack Black or Jorge Garcia of Lost fame to play John Belushi.

  • Son Of The Mask

This is one of those Jim Carrey-less sequels to one of those classic Jim Carrey comedies. The Mask (1994) was like one of the best Jim Carrey comedies ever. This sequel didn't have Jim in it at all- and neither did Dumb and Dumberer and Evan Almighty. The film was a little too silly for my liking. Jamie Kennedy is NO Ji m Carrey let me tell you.

  • Blues Brothers 2000

This was supposedly the sequel to the Blues Brothers. But this one wasn't anything near as good as the original. The plot was too confusing. We like John Goodman but his character was not as cool as as John Belushi's character from the first film. Also, what was with that voodoo queen and her magic powers? The only good part of the film was the music. The movie itself sucked.

  • Ace Ventura Jr

Another Jim Carrey-less sequel. Ace Ventura was the role that made Jim Carrey a star. Ace Ventura 1 and 2 were genius, you've got to love it when Ace makes his butt talk. But this one isn't good at all. First of all, the kid playing Ace Jr looks more like he's a kid version of Chris Farley. The story doesn't make sense.

  • Barney's Great Adventure

I hate Barney but this movie made it worse. Barney is so annoying. The movie made absolutely no sense and it was all too cute for my liking. Plus Barney is WAY ANNOYING. If I ever hear the "I Love You" Song again I will go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment