Wednesday 22 July 2009

Freaky Jay nightmares

I admit it, Annie Are You Okay's song parody about Jay Leno creeped the hell out of me- and I normally AM a big fan of Jay's and a close friend, but that song parody of hers gave me nightmares. I've had about 27 nightmares with Jay as the main antagonist in them in total and these ones are nightmares 12-14.

Jay Nightmare 12#:
Little Shop Of Horrors parody. Exactly like the film. Transformation scene is of Cartman into some sort of plantboy. Villain songs by Jay include "Feed Me" "Mean Green" and "Suppertime". Jay plays the Audrey II plant. My mom can be seen during the scene where the Audrey II plant eats the dentist. Has quite a few scary scenes. Quite a bit of blood is shown. Fortunately mom doesn't get eaten but there is a scene where the Audrey II plant tossess her around like a ragdoll.

Jay Nightmare 13#:
A rock opera themed one. It's a rock opera with me as the main character mom, Ratty, Piwi, dad and Troles have supporting roles in it, Kage and Jables make appearances in it alongside their dad's, and Jay plays the villain who is a vampire. Transformation scene is of me turning into a vampire after being bitten by Jay. Villain songs by Jay include "I Want Your Blood!" ""Tasty Blood", and "I'm Gonna Get Ya" - Tasty Blood has the same tune as the song Toxic Love (sung by Tim Curry as the voice of Hexxus in Ferngully). This one was very scary, especially the "I'm Gonna Get Ya" song sung by Jay, and also my transformation into a vampire, and the scene where she go up to Jay and he hissess at her. There is quite a lot of blood shown in this one. Mom doesn't die in this, but falls under Jay's spell and becomes his slave.

Jay Nightmare 14#:
A parody of the film Christine. In it, dad buys a new car, the car in particular resembles one of Jay's own cars- this one has dad as the title character. Jay provides the voice of the car. My dad thinks that his new car is great and so does mom but I think there's something weird about it. Turns out that the car is evil and a lethal killing machine. The villain song from Jay for this one is "Run Over You". Transformation scene is of mom turning into some sort of robot that can meld with machinery. Scary scenes including the evil car running people over. Mom doesn't die in this but does become a robot in one scene. There's not too much gore in it. This one scared me a lot.

Jay Nightmare 15#:
A homage to movies like Society and Monster Squad. Basically i'm wondering around the house really late at night, I walk into the living room and am freaked out to see that the Tonight Show is on tv, Jay's doing one of his monologue jokes, my dad's asleep and my mom is the only other person in the house who's awake at this hour, I try turning the volume down but nothing happen, I then try changing the channel try turning the tv off but no matter how much I try- Jay is still on the tv. So I turn werejohncandy and smash the tv with my super strength. I exit the room, but as I exit it- I hear Jay's voice taunting me, I get really scared, I then cry for him to stop but he doesn't listen and continues tormenting me. I run into my mom's bedroom, I turn back into my human form and tell mom that Jay is trying to get me, then Jay appears saying that he wants revenge on me for those "letters" i've sent him, I try to fight him off but then Jay hits me really hard with his chin. Then I undergo a painful American Werewolf style transformation into a wereleno- which is extremely horrible, I become evil and everything. The villain song Jay performs in this is "No Escape". The transformation scenes including 2 ones of the little Jay doll turning vampric and one extremely horrifying painful American Werewolf style one of me changing into a wereleno (it's really scary). Mom doesn't die in this but unfortunately she is her bedroom with me when I undergo my painful transformation of turning into a wereleno. This one is the scariest one i've ever had- the scene where I turn into an evil wereleno is very traumatizing, mainly because it's a homage to American Werewolf In London and the fact that it's a very painful transformation (I cry out "Help me! Please help me! Help me! No! No! I don't want to be a wereleno again! Help me! Heeeeeelp me! Nooooooooooooooo!" while in mid transformation into a wereleno and what makes it creepier is that my voice kind of changes from my normal voice to Jay's nasty nasally voice). That transformation sequence scared me to no end (the growing chin part was very horrible and painful). This nightmare is the one i'm most scared by the most, and this nightmare is the main reason why I'm sometimes freaked out by Jay. I've been having this one frequently and to this very day whenever I see Jay on tv or in pictures or anything like that I freak out.

No comments:

Post a Comment