Saturday 18 July 2009

photomanipulations by us







































Here are some cool photomanips my brother and I did.















































This first one is of Jim Carrey as a weregrinch. The Grinch is one of Jim Carrey's best roles in my opinion.




































































































































































































This one is of me as Michael Jackson. My brother added the speech bubble with the song lyrics in it.
























































































































































































































































































































This is one of me as Scar from the Lion King. It's the first one in my Disney villain set.












































































































This is one of me as Ratigan from the Great Mouse Detective. This was a request of Tyrone The Terrible who is a huge Vincent Price fan.
















































































This one is of me as Gaston from Beauty And The Beast. It's also a homage to the Evil Dead films. I added the scars and the chainsaw hand. I always thought Gaston and Bruce Campbell looked a like.

































































This is my combo one of Scar and Simon Cowell ,it was inspired by a parody that Agrimorfee did on Amiright.







































This is one I did of myself as a wereleno. You see that lantern jawed avenger of darkness there? That's me. I used to be an evil wereleno you know. I have no idea how I got turned into one but I like to tell numerous stories about how it happened though. The transformation was NOT pretty, it was long, dramatic, painful, scary, and traumatic- the chin growing part was the worst. Chinstar's a wereleno too but he's a hero, me on the other hand I was evil when I was one- this caused a riff in our friendship and we ended up becoming enemies and had to fight eachother. But I got better, I got turned back to normal in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment