Thursday 2 July 2009

The work of Weremoose and Werekatt






























There are two artists that we really admire and their names are Weremoose and Werekatt.


















































Remember that weremoose guy we wrote a song parody about on Amiright? Well...he's a real person, his name is Lance Halloway aka Weremoose. This is a link to his page of morphs:











































































And yes he is a weremoose.


















































And the werecat guy that we know very well is real too. Here's the link to his Deviantart gallery











































































We've done some photomanips in the style of Weremoose more than a few times, there's one I did of Simon Cowell as Scar from the Lion King- that was inspired by a song parody Agrimorfee wrote once.

















































Here is the Simon/Scar combo photomanip me and my brother did, it was inspired by a song parody Agrimorfee wrote once on Amiright.




































































































































Here's the one of me as Scar.


































































































This one is me as Profesor Ratigan, who is my second favourite Disney villain next to Scar and of course Gaston who is my number 1. favourite. Tyrone The Terrible requested this one because he is a huge Vincent Price fan.

























































And here is one of my famous Gaston photomanips of me as Gaston- my all time favourite Disney villain.











































This one is one we did of our friend Sam Leno/Chinstar as Ashley J. Williams aka Ash- the hero from the Evil Dead films. He also happens to play Ash Jr in the horror comedy The Son of Ash which is in cinemas now.























This is a halloween one we did. On the left is me as Jeff Goldblum, in the middle is Sam Leno as Bruce Campbell and on the right is my brother as Jack Nicholson. I've been told that I'm a lot like Jeff Goldblum's character from The Fly and it's true, I am kind of like him.



No comments:

Post a Comment