Sunday 19 July 2009

Reasons why we like Universal Studios

Universal Studios is one of our favourite theme parks besides our own one and Disneyland. Here are the reasons why:

  • One word: Grinchmas. This is Captain Comedy's favourite event there. The whole look of the Seuss Landing area is made to resemble Whovile. You also get to meet the grinch.
  • Halloween horror nights. This is Tyrone The Terrible's favourite event. The reccuring characters are pretty cool. Last year and the year before that had Freddy Krueger.
  • The live shows- especially the Blues Brothers, Beetlejuice, the Ghostbusters one and the horror makeup show. The horror make up show is the best, you get to see some really cool and freaky stuff. My favourite part of that was Brundlefly coming out of the telepod. My brother tells me that I remind him of Jeff Goldblum sometimes.
  • The rides. My personal favourite is Shrek 4D. I also love the Jurassic Park ride and the Simpsons one.
  • The characters you get to meet and greet. We just love getting to meet Woody Woodpecker and the rest of those wacky cartoon stars. Also, when we were waiting in line for Shrek 4d we met Shrek, Fiona and Lord Farquaad.

Universal Studios is a pretty cool theme park.

My brother knows someone who got to take part in the horror makeup show once.

No comments:

Post a Comment