Thursday 30 July 2009

Jim Carrey morphs

I've been becoming Jim Carrey a lot recently, so here's a couple of lists of the transformations i've undergone so far.


Forms I have been turned into so far:

  • Grinch
  • Jim himself
  • Ace Ventura
  • The Mask
  • Riddler
  • Bruce Nolan
  • Count Olaf
    Unlockable forms I have been turned into:
  • Chip Douglas aka the Cable Guy
  • Andy Kaufman

  • Carl Allen

    Ones I am yet to do:
  • Fletcher Reede
  • Walter/Fingerling
  • Count Olaf (full length)

Ones for special occassion

  • Halloween: Vampire, weregrinch.
  • Christmas: Grinch, weregrinch.
  • Full moon night: Weregrinch.

Superpowers I get:

  • God-like powers (Bruce Almighty morph)
  • Super strength, keen senses, enhanced stealth, super speed, ability to see in the dark (Grinch or weregrinch morph)
  • Flight, turning into a bat, immortality, mind control (vampire Jim)
  • Shapeshifting, cartoonish superpowers (as the Mask or as Jim in general)
  • The ability to talk to animals (as Ace Ventura)
  • Voluntary Shapeshifting (as Jim again)

Side effects of Jim morphs:

  • I have developed a split personality
  • I have become more flexible and apparently can make funny faces which is something I never was able to do before.
  • I have also become part grinch. Which means every full moon night I become a weregrinch.
  • Sometimes slipping into wacky mode even when trying to be serious.
  • Grinch-like instincts which sometimes act up especially around Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment