Wednesday 2 December 2009

Believe

Do you believe in the werejohncandy? I certainly do. And you should too.

Chumsley is always full of wisdom. Chumsley's words of wisdom for today are treat other people the way you'd like to be treated.


One shouldn't act unkindly to others.

If you say mean things about the werejohncandy in general such as "There is no such thing as a werejohncandy" or "I don't believe in werejohncandies" , that would make Chumsley sad and I don't like it when he's sad, it breaks my heart to see him all sad like that.

Our friend Andria knows this because she inspired us to reintroduce Chumsley into the world- Chumsley was first invented by us in the early 80's.


And she would NEVER say anything mean, insulting, hurtful or insensitive about a werejohncandy like him.


So please do be kind and considerate to people and all creatures great and small especially werejohncandies.

Oh by the way, heres a picture of me as Chumsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment