Thursday 31 December 2009

My photobucket page

First of all I'd like to say happy new year to everyone including our newest additions Rene Riva and Cassie the werejohncandy.

Here is the link to my photobucket page if you are interested in seeing what pictures I have on offer:
http://s905.photobucket.com/home/DrMusic2-1_2009

I have 3 different albums. One is the Carmen photomanip album of my photomanipulations of Carmen Electra as SheHulk and a grinch, there is only 2 in there so far but i will add more.

The second album is the Beetleborgs screencap album, this is where all my screencaptures from Beetleborgs are - these are from the VHS of Beetleborgs Metalix the movie and Curse of the shadowborg and are mainly of Flabber the phasm - the quality isn't all that good in some of them but you may like them anyway.

And the third album is the John Candy album where all my good quality screencaps of John Candy in his movies are, I made the screencaps using the VideoLan program.

Remember we all have to be nice to Cassie because she's new and also she's a little bit shy so he we've got to make her feel welcome here. So no fat jokes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment