Tuesday 15 December 2009

Facts

Here are some interesting factoids about us:

  • Our uncle Ralph is a film producer just like us.
  • I've been transformed into a werejohncandy more than 15 times.
  • I enjoy being a werejohncandy, as there are no downsides to it.
  • We absolute loathe the Twilight books as they are a complete mockery of all things vampire related.
  • We also loathe anything spewed up by the Disney channel these days.
  • Our favourite shows on Cartoon Network are The Grim Adventures Of Billy and Mandy, Courage The Cowardly Dog, The Marvelous Misadventures Of Flapjack, Ben 1o and Chowder.
  • Most if not all of my dreams feature a transformation sequence in them.
  • Concidentally I have ALWAYS wanted to BE John Candy and in most of my stories have a JC tf.
  • I scored 150 out of 150 on the johncandy.com trivia quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment