Friday 11 December 2009

Mother Trauma

Our mother is in a lot of pain today and she is also feeling rather tired and ravenous. Now I have seen this type of thing before, clearly she has been scratched or bitten by a monster of some kind and is going to start turning into one.

Now depending on what kind of monster she is transforming into we're going to have to find the right cure.

Upon closer inspection we noticed two short spikey nubs coming out of her back, now we have seeen spikes like this before, one time when my brother and I were in Ireland we battled a scaly dragon-like monster that had spikes on it's back. Mother has obviously been scratched or bitten by a creature that's either from the same family as that one we fought or a genetic mutant hybrid of a komodo dragon and a dinosaur of some kind.

Fortunately there is a cure for this but we will have to travel to Marzipan City to get it because the ingredients for this particular cure can only be found there.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your mom gets to feeling better, Doc. I know you don't think much of the religious/spiritual side of things, at least, from what I've read of your work, but I'll still put her into my prayers. The least severe outcomes of the pain could be arthritis or chronic fatigue syndrome, or the worst would be cancer or lupus. Let's hope she pulls through.

    ReplyDelete