Saturday 12 December 2009

Can't Fight The Moonlight

There's so many things I adore about being a werejohncandy, one of which is the transformation sequence. I just roar with happiness everytime it happens. Although sometimes my transformations into a werejohncandy happen involuntarily, i've got it pretty much under control and can transform at will.

I've just got to be extra careful since I transform mainly on full moon nights - according to a myth Gazpaucho once told me he said that even a picture of the full moon is enough to trigger a werejohncandy transformation - luckily it's not a full moon tonight so there's no need to worry.

And besides i'm not entirely sure if it's true but Gazpaucho says some of it is..

I'm sure everything is gonna be fine, i'm sure that I'm deffinately not going to turn into my werejohncandy form just because of a picture of the full moon. I'm fine, everything's gonna be alright...

And besides, this is just a picture of the full moon - it's not the actual thing. It's not like i'm going to start changing any second now just because of this picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment