Monday 14 December 2009

Tyrone's Christmas Movie

Tyrone The Terrible is starring in a new christmas movie produced by our uncle Ralph, it's a modern retelling of the classic Charles Dickens novel A Christmas Carol.

Tyrone plays Alistair Banks, a stingy bitter record company executive (based on American Idol judge Simon Cowell).

My brother gets to be one of the ghosts that visits him, he is the Ghost Of Christmas Past.

Chumsley is the Ghost Of Christmas Present.

And I get the part of the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come which is a great part because there's hardly any lines to remember.

2 comments:

  1. Am I in this movie? And if so, which character am I. I hope that Airdna and Tazmin didn't make the casting call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your character is a female popstar who is scheduled to do a xmas eve concert.

    Don't worry none of those two appear in it.

    ReplyDelete