Wednesday 2 December 2009

Morphs and photomanips

I used to have a ton of John Candy pictures in one of the files on my other computer including morphs of me into John and some of his characters as well as several werejohncandy photomanips but everything became inaccessible after that computer died of system failure one day. It was so sad, what makes it worse is that my photoshop program which was working on this computer just three weeks ago doesn't work anymore because whenever I try to load it up I get a message saying "Styles file is bad or corrupted" and when it's finished loading it says "Application failed to launch correctly." I've been looking all over for a new photo-editing program to fill the void because I don't want to have to resort to using mspaint which really sucks.

By the way if you are wondering which morphing program I used to do my morphs, it was Abrosoft fantamorph 3 for most if not all of them and Abrosoft fantamorph 4.

I did a lot of photomanips on that old computer including one of our old friend Kirsty as a werecat and one of her as a Pikachu.

No comments:

Post a Comment