Wednesday 2 December 2009

Werekatt's archive

We stumbled upon werekatt's old archive earlier today. This site was one of our favourites, it had lots of transformations from comics, movies, tv and cartoons as well as several photomanips and tf related art.

Here is the link to it:
http://web.archive.org/web/20071028175006/transform.to/~werekatt/start.html

Unfortunately his site on transfur is no longer there, for some reason it got taken down.

It was a great site mind you, my brother and I visited it quite often. The photomanips of there were all wonderful, in fact we saved quite a lot of them.

We also loved to visit Kanada's TF Central which was another one with great tf art, mainly of Pokemon, Digimon, Animal, and Inaminate object tfs with a little Vore thrown in sometimes. Sadly that site got discontinued and taken down.

But Weremoose's site is still up, he has got a lot of great art and photomanips of him becoming animal/alien/monster characters from movies, cartoons and tv shows. He is a very busy guy but I'm sure one day he'll get around to updating it. He's one of my friends on Deviantart next to Fullmoonmaster, werekatt, NeoZeon, Oboten, Cfryin, and Arania. I love getting new deviantations from them (one of Weremoose's recent ones was of him turning into an aligator). Those guys also do tf related art and photomanips as well.

I've done quite a few Disney morphs myself, mainly of me becoming 6 of my favourite Disney villains which are Scar, Jafar, Pete, Shere Kahn, Ratigan, and Gaston.

There's also a lot of John Candy character morphs I used to do including Del Griffith, Buck Russell, Irv Blitzer, the Mawg from Spaceballs and Ox from Stripes. There's quite a few John Belushi ones I used to do - including a Jake Blues morph, a Samurai Fatuba, one Bluto from Animal House morph, and to some extent one morph of me into John Belushi himself. Also several werebelushi family morphs and photomanips including one of myself as a werebelushi and a werejackblack, one Werehurley one I did of my brother, and one WereJosh one I did of Joshua Loius Belushi. I also did a photomanip of Jade Belushi as a werebelushi just like her character in our Animal House tv show.

Those ones are all on my old computer which unfortunately died of system failure, if it hadn't died of system failure i would have been able to save all of these great morphs and photomanips I mentioned.

1 comment:

  1. To all of those who thought this and my other previous blog were real...some entries are some aren't. The ones about the werejohncandy and the like were fictional and were taken way out of proportion by internet trolls.

    ReplyDelete