Tuesday 22 September 2009

Ash For A Day

It's Ash Wednesday aka Bruce Campbell Day again and there's a whole crowd of deadites outside trying to burst into our secret base. This happens all the time on Ash Wednesday. I don't know why but it just does. Those deadites come lurching in by the dozens. Normally Chinstar is around to fight off all of those Deadites, but it looks like he's someplace else today. So it looks like it's up to me. Luckily i've got my Monster Morpher right here. You might not know this but zombie hunting is serious buisness.





(turns on the Monster Morpher) Let's see, what or who should I become today? (scrolls through the different monsters) Freddy Krueger? Nah. Jason Voorhees? No, not yet. I'm saving him for a special occassion. The Alien from the alien movies? Nah, i'm saving that one for a sci fi convention. Ash from the Evil Dead movies? Yes, perfect! (Selects Ash, and holds down the button) Here I go! (Morphs into Ash) Groovy.





You know what's really weird? Sometimes when I select Ash I often end up turning into Ace Ventura instead. And I don't even recall having Ace Ventura as one of the forms to choose from. As much as I love that zany pet detective I don't ever recall having Ace as one of the forms on the Monster Morpher. I recall having both the grinch and the Mask, maybe someday i'll have Count Olaf, Walter/Fingerling and the Cable Guy there as well. But I don't even recall having Ace Ventura on there.







I'm off to go fight off those deadites, if i'm not back in 5 minutes just wait longer.




No comments:

Post a Comment