Monday 14 September 2009

Ash Wednesday

Alright you primitive screwheads listen up....


Today is Ash Wednesday and you know what that means....it's Bruce Campbell Day.


Every Wednesday we pay homage to the great actor Bruce Campbell. We have an Evil Dead wing in our museum/theme park now and there's a ride based on Army Of Darkness. We also have Ash, Evil Ash and a Deadite as some of the forms to choose from on the monster morpher. I've been turned into Ash a few times and might I add that it's pretty awesome. It's kind of like the time I was Gaston from Beauty And The Beast- and I had a LOT of fun being him, trust me. Although I was a lot more heroic than the original one.

Bruce Campbell is Chinstar's favourite actor. You know our dad is a lot like him, he even looks like him. Yet again so does Gaston from Beauty And The Beast. It would be hillarious if Bruce Campbell switched lives with Gaston, ha ha....Belle probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Our friend Chinstar played the son of Ash in his latest adventure the Son Of Ash. He says it was a lot of fun to work on and is deffenately a LOT better than Ace Ventura Jr or Son Of The Mask.

There's a mushabelly we have of Ash, when you squeeze his tummy he says..."Give me some sugar baby" "Groovy" "Hail to the king baby" and several other lines from the Evil Dead films.

Of course the only bad thing about being Ash is that I can never get a moment's peace because of all those deadites that keep showing up. Oh no, here's another one. Excuse me for a second. *picks up his shotgun* I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU DEADITES TO STAY DEAD! *shoots the deadite* Now stay dead this time. Honestly, I have no idea where these deadites come from or why they keep showing up but someone must have gotten their hands on the Book of the dead.

Happy Ash Wednesday to all.

Now if you excuse me, I've got to get back to my job in the housewares department of S-Mart, I'll talk you to you guys some more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment