Tuesday 22 September 2009

Jim Carrey transformations

This is a question for all the Jim Carrey fans out there, If you could transform into one of his characters at will which one would it be? Here are the ones I would choose:

  • Stanley Ipkiss/The Mask- I'd be a shoe in to win any and all talent contests. Plus it would be really cool being a living cartoon character. I could cause all sorts of havoc.
  • Ace Ventura- Being Ace Ventura would be kind of neat. Plus I could amaze or shock people by doing the butt talking thing.
  • Count Olaf- without question, I'd adore being Olaf- he's such a ham. It'd be a lot of fun.
  • The Grinch- hehe, I could scare away unwanted Christmas carollers.
  • The Riddler- oh yeah, being the Riddler would be a fun and interesting experience.
  • Walter/Fingerling- that would be a very interesting character to be.
  • Chip Douglas- hehe, I could freak everyone out by being this character.
  • Andy Kaufman- oh yes I'd love to be Andy or Tony Clifton for that matter.

Those are the ones I would choose to turn into.

No comments:

Post a Comment