Wednesday 2 September 2009

More facts

Here are some cool facts about us:

  • My brother once had a stint as a professional wrestler in the WCW. His wrestling name was Iron Ken.
  • I am really good at Monopoly, in fact i'm the state champion.
  • Longest time I've spent staying up was up to midnight. What I was doing at that time: Playing Ratchet and Clank for the 27th time in a row. The next day I completed the game all in one hour.
  • People i've been told i'm a lot like: Jeff Goldblum, Johnny Depp (I've been told that I look like him), Dan Akyroyd and Ben Stiller.
  • Least favourite movies: Any Disney Channel original movie, Titanic, Forest Gump, Splash Too, Blues Brothers 2000.
  • Favourite tv shows: The Tonight Show (before Conan took over), Seinfeld, BlackAdder, Whose Line Is It Anyway, Tales From The Crypt, Myth Busters, Lost, Fringe, Masters Of Horror, Power Rangers, Masked Rider, Beetleborgs, MST3K, SCTV, SNL, In Living Colour, Mystic Knights and any show on Nickelodeon that includes Drake and Josh and all nicktoons including Spongebob, I also love anime shows like Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball as well as new cartoons like Chowder, Marvellous Misadventures Of Flapjack, Squirell Boy and My Gym Partner's A Monkey.
  • Least favourite tv shows: Fireman Sam, Dora, Postman Pat, Barney, Bob The Builder, Goosebumps, the tv show spinoff of Uncle Buck (it didn't have John Candy in it).
  • Favourite books: If Chins Could Kill, Leading With My Chin, Laughing On The Outside, Belushi, The Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual, The Grinch, Horton Hears A Who, The Little Mermaid and anything by Stephen King.
  • Favourite Michael Jackson song: That's kind of a tough one really, there are so many I like. I'd say it's a tie between Billie Jean, Thriller and Black Or White.
  • Favourite Michael Jackson video/short film: Ghosts. He played 5 characters in that you know and yes- that heavy set Mayor character was one of them. The Superghoul is the coolest one though. He's one of the monsters to choose from on the Monster Morpher you know.
  • The character of Beethoven (my brother's character) in Millitary Koalas is based on Stephen Colbert.
  • Things I really liked about working on Leno: The makeup, the characters, the special effects, the story, the screenplay, the music, the songs and the whole production in general. It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment