Wednesday 2 September 2009

The Butt Monkey

Me and my brother are well loved where we come from, but we are often the butt monkey of everyone's jokes on the internet.

  • Takkuneg and her minions over at Blues Brothers Central ALWAYS claim it was me who was on their forum as Crazy Jake but in actuality it wasn't, it was Tyrone The Terrible's brother Jake.
  • TrudiRose and her minions over at the Bittersweet and Strange Forum always had in it for me, they were nice at first but then they turned bitter . After all, she and her cronies didn't believe me when I told them that I played Gaston in the company production of Beauty And The Beast, they also kept demanding photographic evidence and kept badgering me with questions and TrudiRose kept accusing me of being a liar. It was like I'm Michael Jackson and they were the papparazi.
  • Numerous people on Amiright treated me like I was some sort of villain. Now i'm not saying they're all evil because I know Chucky G, Agri, Red Ant and all the others are innocent including Andria but there's something strange about that Dr Lose It and Emiloca- EmiLoca seems to be a Stalker With A Crush type and to Dr Lose It sounds more like a colleague of my arch nemesis Dr Madness (I highly suspect that he works for him). Then again, EmiLoca kept thinking I was her dad. (Sings) She's just a girl who claims I am her dad, but Emi L is not my kind. Hee hee hee, hooo!
  • On TVTropes which is my other favourite site next to JohnCandy.com and Amiright, I am often mistaken for our friend Joshua Louis Belushi aka Werejoshpeckprince. But you know I've only been on that site a few times. Me and him are nothing a like. I didn't write any of those tv tropes themed parodies on Amiright especially NOT that one called Don't Go On TV Tropes- WereJoshPeckPrince himself wrote those- because it really is true, TV Tropes WILL ruin your life. But it's subverted in his case because it actually improved his.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment