Tuesday 15 September 2009

Earth VS Hulu

I had this dream two weeks ago where the so called aliens from the Hulu commercials tried to brainwash me and my brother.

Me and my brother made a video game based on that dream earlier last week. It's a sci fi action game called Earth VS Hulu, it's kind of inspired by those creepy Hulu commercials and is kind of a Spaceballs style spoof of the sci fi genre.

The main characters are group of ragtag space heroes and their wise cracking robot friend. They come from a distant future version of Earth which is currently in danger of being taken over by the Hulu Empire. Lead by Captain Marlon Stargazer (voiced by my brother), this not-so-elite team of space age heroes are sent on a mission by Lt Jones to stop the Hulu Empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment