Thursday 28 January 2010

Airdna On The Loose part 2

Here's part 2.

-----

Where we last left off the evil Airdna had hatched her plan to take over Happy Valley - she entered the realm, tricked Chumsley into hugging her so that she would become a werejohncandy and now is continuning on her evil plan.

My brother and I were playing the Happy Valley Tales adventure game when we got a distress message from Chumsley and Cassie.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"It's Airdna! She's invading our happy home. Even worse news is that she's also now a werejohncandy and she's doing all sorts of horrible things. We need your help!" Cassie explained.

"You and my brother must find a way to access a portal to our realm so that you can help us save it from Airdna and her goons." Chumsley informed us.

"Okay then. Bro, activate the super mega computer and get out that cd rom of Happy Valley Tales." I instructed.

"You've got it bro." My brother replied, smiling.

My brother activated the super mega computer and got out the Happy Valley Tales cd rom game, he then inserted it into the disc drive.

"Good. Now click on Load Game. When you've done that, select Book 1." I instructed.

My brother clicked on Load Game and selected Book 1.

"Now all that there is to do now is click on the Activate Portal button to transport both of us into the game." I told him.

My brother clicked on the Activate Portal button and a swirling vortex appeared in the middle of the screen - my brother and I jumped into the vortex and got transported into the game.

------

"It worked bro! We're in the game!" I exclaimed.

"Do not fear werejohncandies of Happy Valley - we are here to save you all." My brother assured them.

"Hurray! Thank goodness you're here." Cassie cheered. "Airdna's been up to no good."

"You called us just in time then." My brother added.

"Well if you're going to help us defeat Airdna and her goons - you're going to need these." Werejohncandy council member Lance explained.

"What are those?" I asked.

"A napsack containing various items needed for heroic deeds like battling evil, it's got a selection of weapons, a couple of potions, an ancient book of wisdom and superpower moves containing the elements of Awesome and Cuteness, a lucky charm, a map and several other useful items." He replied.

"Nice." I complimented.


My brother and I put the napsacks on our backs and got out our weapons..

"Cool! I got the Sword Of Virtue!" I exclaimed.

"I have the Glove Of Valour!" My brother exclaimed. "It's the most powerful hand weapon in the game."

"Hey look! There's some werejohncandy transformation items here. There's a Heart Stone, a box of Yum Yum Cookies, a lucky medalion, and even an essence of Cute vial." I observed.

"Cool. But I don't know how we're going to fit in here. We're human right now, how are we going to turn ourselves into werejohncandies?" My brother inquired.

"Leave that to me. I've baked two different sets of Yum Yum Cookies. The first are chocolate chip and the second is oatmeal raisin - both are extremely sweet and are strong enough to give any human who eats them a strong werejc transformation." Cassie explained.

"Sweet." I cooed.

"Yeah they are. But just make sure that you and your brother share them." She told us.

So we followed Cassie and Chumsley to Airdna's evil fortress.

----

"The door seems to be locked or something. I can't get it open." My brother said.

"Leave this to me. Hmm there seems to be some sort of picture or sign on the door - it is of a werejohncandy handprint." I told him. "I know just the move to take this door down."

I then stood in front of the door, held my hands out and focused..

My hands started to change, brownish fur sprouting on my palms as my fingernails grew into long black claws while my hands reshaped and became plump John Candy-like werejohncandy hands.

I then knocked the door down with a powerful punching move.

"Good job bro." My brother complimented.

"Thanks." I said.

So my brother and I entered the inside of the fortress and got ready to take on Airdna and her goons..

-----

No comments:

Post a Comment