Saturday 23 January 2010

JC and mj

One of my two favourite things i loved about the 80's and 90's were John Candy movies and Michael Jackson.

I respect both JC and MJ because to me they were my idols. My brother and I met both of them as well. We spent the whole week with JC during the early 80's, we met him. We also met MJ in the early 90's when he was doing his Dangerous tour.

If I could put together a series of music videos on Youtube consisting of John Candy movie scenes set to MJ songs heres' what mine would probably be.

The Clown Murders (one of John's earliest film appearances)
Songs i would use: Thriller, Ghosts or Is It Scary.

Uncle Buck
Songs i would use: Billie Jean, Threatened (For the scenes where Buck pretends to be threatening and imtimidating - also for the scene where he drills a hole in the door at the party).

Delirious
Songs i would use: Liberian Girl, You Are Not Alone.

Canadian Bacon
Songs I would use: Stranger In Mosco, They Don't Care About Us.

Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Songs I would use: Speed Demon, Smile.

Stripes
Songs I would use: Man In The Mirror, Beat It (for the mud wrestling scene).

JFK
Songs I would use: Tabloid Junkie, Smooth Criminal.

Only The Lonely
Songs I would use: I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Whatever Happens.

Once Upon A Crime
Songs I would use: Smooth Criminal, Bad.

Cool Runnings
Songs I would use: Speed Demon, Heal The World.

Great Outdoors
Songs I would use: Another Part Of Me, 2-Bad.

Spaceballs
Songs i would use: We Are Here To Change The World, Just Good Friends.

John Candy tribute video in general
Songs I would use: Smile, Childhood, You Are Not Alone, Earth Song, Heal The World.

No comments:

Post a Comment