Monday 4 January 2010

Soul Mates

An angry mob was hot on the persuit of Chumsley the werejohncandy, you see they thought he was the monster that ate everyone's food in the middle of the night.

"There's the monster! Get him!" One villager yelled.

"He ate all of the pies in my bakery!" The village baker shouted.

"That's nothing. He ate my garden!" The village gardener shouted.

"He ate my children's homework!" One villager shouted.

The angry mob chased Chumsley through the village until they came to a dead- end.

"We've got you now, you foul filthy beast!" the village mayor exclaimed.

"Stopppppp!" Chumsley roared.

The mob fell silent..

"I AM NOT AN ANIMAL, I AM A HUMAN BEING!" He shouted.

"You're a monster and you ate everyone's food." The mayor retorted.

"No I didn't. The real monster is YOU mr Mayor." Chumsley responded.

"I've had enough of this. Let's get him!" The mayor snapped.

The mob was about to make their move on him when all of a sudden a voice spoke up from the crowd..

"Stop! Don't you dare hurt him." The voice exclaimed.

"Who said that?" One villager exclaimed.

"I did." The voice replied.

Out stepped a mysterious woman dressed in a robe.

"Chumsley the werejohncandy is my soul mate and I won't let you hurt him." The woman shouted.

The woman stepped right up to Chumsley...

"It's okay Chumsley, I'll help you." The woman assured him.

"How do you know my name and that i'm a werejohncandy?" Chumsley asked.

"Well it's funny you should ask, you see...." She replied as she took off her robe. "I'm a werejohncandy too!"

Chumsley instantly reconised her...

"Cassie! You came for me!" Chumsley cheered.

"Well of course I did. I couldn't let you face that angry mob all by yourself. After all we're soul mates." Cassie told him.

"Ah I love you Cassie!" Chumsley said.

"I love you too Chumsley." Cassie cooed.

The two werejohncandies kissed and hugged eachother before walking off home back to the woods to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment