Thursday 28 January 2010

Werejohncandy tf

As i have stated in my previous post i am becoming and more like a real werejohncandy, and are starting to look more and more like Chumsley than my human self.

This werejc tf takes a lot longer than my previous werejohncandy transformations did. I guess it's because i've always been one deep down inside, and also to some extent i started fully transforming in late october of last year.

But i gotta admit, i like the way it is going.

Not many people will recognise me after my transformation is completed - but Andria will. Even though by then i'll probably be looking a lot like Chumsley and talking in John Candy's voice.

It's going to take a while to adjust to my large frame.

But i've got to admit, i love being fat, furry and cuddly. Plus my stomach is so big, round, furry, warm, and soft.

Plus you'll probably be wondering how i'm able to type with such large John Candy-like hands and sharp black claws.

I've kind of gotten cravings for Ultra Happy Yum Yum Cookies, Werejc chow, Happy Plums, Super Happy Yum Yum Cake, and Choco Hearts Cereal.

These are the top ten 10 drawbacks to being a canadian forest werejohncandy.

1. It is hard to find clothes that won't rip when you transform.
2. Trying to squeeze into small spaces is murder.
3. Can't go anywhere without being mistaken for John himself.
4. Often get stuck when in small cramped spaces.
5. Too big to fit through the door.
6. Those stupid food cravings.
7. Parents have to replace furniture such as chairs or beds because you've accidentally smashed them while transforming.
8. Fat jokes can be murder.
9. The warm feeling is hard to ignore.
And
10. No good seating arangements at the movies.

Now i'm probably wondering if i'm going to need bigger clothes after I end up bursting out of the ones i'm wearing now..

No comments:

Post a Comment