Sunday 17 January 2010

Somethings i should tell you

  • The real Jay Leno was not written by me, nor was it written by my friends. I have never actually tried posing as the real Jay - except of course when I played him in Leno.
  • Weremoose is not something i made up, he's a close friend of mine on deviantart - his name is Lance Holloway. The reason he has the nickname Weremoose is because his avatar is him as a cartoon anthro moose.
  • While it is true that I did take being unjustly banned from Amiright not too well, that is only because i didn't see it coming and i didn't really deserve it.
  • The references to the wereleno in some of the parodies that weren't written by me, were actually done by my friend Sam "Chinstar" Leno. He happens to be one, and the only heroic one I've known since most werelenos are of the chaotic evil alignment.
  • We know that it wasn't Andria who made that post about me, we knew all along it was Airdna. We've had a few encounters with her - not too pleasant. Airdna certainly is an evil genius, she's also probably the reason why Seltzer and Friedberg keep releasing all those lame spoof movies like Date Movie, Epic Movie and Disaster Movie. Come to think of it we saw her in those films, possibly standing in for Carmen Electra. Airdna also might be possibly the one who started the rumour about the Uncle Buck remake which I hope never gets made.
  • The ones about John Candy - the ones we didn't write including the ones written by "John Candy himself" were written by Chumsley or one of his cousins. The heart one was actually written by John Candy's ghost, he lives in our attic and often throws parties in there.
  • I do not have actually have a fetish for jc at all, i'm just a fan - and i'm not actually obssessed about him as you might think i am but i do love his work. Although i do dream of becoming him.
  • Not many people have actually heard the stories about the werejohncandy, that's why the werejohncandy has been kept a secret for so many years.
  • I am and always will be a werejohncandy, i was never a wereleno, grinch or anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment