Sunday 17 January 2010

Ghosts

Are you scared of ghosts?

I'm not scared of ghosts. If it was Elvis i wouldn't mind, if it was John Belushi, i wouldn't mind that either, if it was Chris Farley - ditto. Heck it wouldn't mind if it was MJ either.

And well if it was John Candy's ghost i dont' see that being a big potiental threat to me. I mean there's no way that big lug can scare me.

I mean what's the worst he could do? Eat me? Sit on me? Haunt me night and day? I mean I suspect the worst he could do is just give me a hug which wouldn't be scary at all.

Then i'd just laugh at him for being a whimpy excuse for a ghost. "No offense Johnny, but your attempts at trying to scare me are useless...I mean even Casper is scarier than you are."

Unless of course he'd put a horrible curse on me, which in that case i'd choose to be transformed into the big furry creature that's on my avatar.

Although in one of my nightmares I was once unfortunately cursed to swap bodies with him. Not that I mind that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment