Tuesday 13 April 2010

Actors I'm most like

Here the actors i've been told i'm most like.




Johnny Depp - In a way, I do kind of resemble him. I even went as Captain Jack Sparrow for halloween.



Jack Nicholson - Hmmm..maybe, if it's the younger Jack from Easy Rider and other movies then yes, if it's the Jack from The Shining and Batman well...maybe, but if it's the much more somber Jack from his later movies like About Schmit...then well, kinda.



Tom Hanks - There is absolutely no way I am like this loser. I mean do I look like Forrest Gump to you? I don't think so. Unless of course you're refering to Tom Hanks in his comedy days when he did comedies - if it's that one, then sure - i'm kind of like that.



Marlon Brando - Ah Brando, one of the greatest. No doubt I might be similar to Brando in someway, i'm not entirely sure if I am like the young Brando or the much older one who became a recluse. I do a pretty impersonation of him as Don Vito Carlone though.



Jeff Goldbum - This is probably one of the most likely ones, due to the fact that in most of my stories my character is usually a scientist like the ones Jeff plays in films like The Fly and Jurassic Park. Except that i've never been turned into a human/insect hybrid like Jeff in The Fly.



Jim Carrey - In a way I sort of am, I am awesome at doing impressions and such - I can also do various different weird noises. And I do like the colour green. But I can't make faces the way Jim does.



Robin Williams - Well I am good at doing silly voices and making weird noises I am by far no Robin Williams - and i'm not hairy like he is either.



John Candy - Well I'm flattered but the truth is i'm no JC, For starters i'm 5'7 and 170lbs - I'm not big and cuddly like John was - at least not in my human form, but as a werejc I deffinately am.



Eddie Izzard - In a way i'm kind of like him, I mean even I don't dress in drag like Eddie does in some of his comedy acts, I do have some British charm like he does, and I am very fond of "Cake Or Death" and "Covered In Bees".



Tim Curry - Oh I wish, the man makes evil extremely sexy. Just the sound of his voice can seduce you and believe me that voice of his extremely seductive. I'm kind of like that except my voice is nowhere as powerful and seductive as his.



Bruce Campbell - This is the one I get often and it is true, this one fits me to a t. I myself am sometimes a LOT like Bruce, the heart of an action hero and the swagger to match. Plus I like kicking ass and taking names

No comments:

Post a Comment