Saturday 10 April 2010

Late night war

Now before we get started with this semi controversial piece i'd like to warn you that there is some material in here that may offended some people - but if you don't mind it at all then read on..



The war of late night chat shows has been going on for quite a long time, first Jay VS David Letterman and now Jay VS Conan O Brian.


Jay Leno has been host of the Tonight Show for over 17 years now - he "left" the show near the end of May last year and got his own primetime show in September.



Conan took over from Leno the following monday after he left the show.



Now here's where things take a turn for the worse...



Apparently some sources say it was the network's decision to fire Conan and to have Jay back - which of course upset a lot of "Coco" fans out - you know, the ones who do the "I'm With Coco" badges and posters as well as quite a few of the photomanips ascioated with the campaign you see on this site.



The Conan fans out there do NOT want Jay to return - back now Jay is back. So what happens to poor Conan? Nobody knows really.



What really happened? I suspect it was all part of Jay's evil plan. That's right, I believe that Leno is evil - pure unrelenting evil at it's worst. Not only is he evil, but he is also a sell-out. Bill Hicks was right about Jay - Jay is a corporate shill. I saw those Doritos ads with him in them on Youtube and I heard Bill's words echo in my head as I saw them.


Now normally I respect Jay but after this i'm starting to wonder if liking him actually was a good idea in the first place.

I mean everyone seems to hate him now including fellow comedians, CoCo supporters, and Howard Stern.
I really do think the network is pulling a Xanatos gambit here. Either that or Leno may be in fact cheating. Which is something me and my brother don't approve of at all - except of course in a video game - and while I myself have on occassion cheated at something bear in mind that it happened only when playing Monopoly.
Personally I think that Leno doesn't know how to play fair. For those who are uneducated allow me to explain what it meas - it means letting someone else take their turn after you when playing, it involves something called sharing - that way everyone gets to play along as well when they take turns and share. Nothing says you really care like sharing your favourite things with your best friends and taking turns. Of course there are somethings that should not be shared like contact lenses, spit, drinks, and of course hair accessories (especially if that person has lice).

Jay doesn't know how to play fair - sure he comes across as a nice guy but is that really what he's like? Some sources beg to differ, if Jay knew how to play fair he would let Coco have the tonight show.


If there are any CoCo supporters out there who are outraged by Leno's return to late night you may join in our angry mob, we've got plenty of angry mob supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment