Monday 5 April 2010

Wonderful Werekatt

On DA, werekatt is one of my friends and one of the artists i admire the most. He is a real pioneer when it comes to photomanipulation, I consider all of his work to be wonderful and outstanding. Weremoose is another transformation themed artist who I admire (his photomorphs are ingenius), as well as JayWolf, Kanada, Metamorpher and PickleJuice. These guys are great at transformation themed art and for that I love them.




I used to visit Werekatt's old site a lot, i saved a lot of images from that site onto my computer and I look at them to remember the pure brilliance of that site.



To Werekatt, Weremoose, Metamorpher, Jaywolf, Kanada, and Picklejuice - you guys are the best, don't stop doing that thing you do.


Click this link here to visit Werekatt's old site:
http://web.archive.org/web/20061213092813/transform.to/~werekatt/start.html

No comments:

Post a Comment