Thursday 22 April 2010

Short lived tv shows

Theres' quite a few short lived shows I liked the best but here are my favourites. First of all I think that Manimal was a fantastic show, I liked the transformation scenes as the makeup effects were very cleverly done by Stan Winston.




I also liked Big Bad Beetleborgs/Beetleborgs Metalix, Mystic Knights, Masked Rider, Sheena Queen Of The Jungle (the 2002 one), Buffy, Big Wolf On Campus, Angel, Xena, Hercules, Adventures Of Brisco County Jr and Jack Of All Trades.



Also I think that Tales From The Crypt and Tales From The Darkside were both great horror themed shows as well - I also liked Masters Of Horror - in fact I have the dvd of Pelts which by the way has singer Meatloaf in it.



Manimal was an excellent show, and the transformations were amazing - it's a pitty we never got to see the ones for the dolphin, bull and snake though.

No comments:

Post a Comment